Eggs and sausages have always been an enviable match and they even prove unflinching loyalty to your healthy life by making this recipe appear super easy.
So, if you are a die-hard buddy of spinach, here is why you will never eat spinach in the standard way again.
- 1-inch cut pieces of bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lbs. sausage
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 large eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 cups spinach, with stem, removed.
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven a little over 360 degrees
- Grease the baking sheet and set aside.
- Place the bread on the sheet and bake for 10mins until golden brown and keep aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil, fold in the sausage and onions. Keep breaking the sausage into many pieces and toss in the dried tomatoes and spinach when the sausage is cooked.
- Next, in another bowl, mix the milk with the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Fold all into the sausage mixture and bring it into the oven. Sprinkle the cheese over it, then bake in the center of the oven for 40 minutes. Or refrigerate it overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 571Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 504mgSodium: 1169mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 12gSugar: 5gProtein: 38g