Here is a quick and easy chicken wings recipe that you will surely love.
It’s packed with Korean flavors that make it yummy in each bite.
It’s sticky because of the honey-based sauce and chunky because of toasted sesame seeds and the actual texture of the wings, which come out crispy fried after treatment in hot oil.
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken wings, split and patted dry
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss chicken to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium fire until the temperature reaches 350 degrees F.
- Add chicken wings, shaking off excess coating, one by one into hot oil and cook until crispy and golden brown, about 8 minutes per batch, flipping once. Repeat with the remaining chicken wings.
- Meanwhile, stir together honey, Sriracha, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Toss fried chicken wings into the sauce and gently toss to coat.
- Serve with a garnish of toasted sesame seeds.