Disclosure: Our editors independently review and test the best products; you can learn more about our review process here. We receive a small commission from purchases made via some links on this website. We do not accept free products from manufacturers, and we never allow ourselves to be influenced by how much money we could make off a certain product.
Cheese is one of the greatest gifts that humankind has gifted itself.
Cheese in itself has a lot of forms, but more importantly, it has given birth to thousands of new recipes and dishes. Cheese comes in different textures ranging from soft to hard.
Hard textured cheese is usually grated before it is used within the recipe, and you might know how hard it is to grate a whole block of cheese by hand.
Welcome the Rotary Cheese Grater; it makes the grating process super easy and fast.
Before you go searching for top rotary cheese grater over the internet, we have reviewed the five best rotary cheese graters and box grater available on Amazon.
Next time you won’t need to think twice before making your Mac n’ Cheese or trying out the new homemade pizza recipe that you saw on Instagram.
Just take out the rotary grater and make cheese rain over your dish.
5 Best Rotary Cheese Grater Reviews 2024
The ZYLISS Classic is one of the all works, no-frills rotary graters out there.
It carries a simple design with some handy features. First of all, it is super easy to work with.
The handle is designed in such a way that your grip naturally puts pressure on the cheese, and the sharp drum blade grates it away!
The handle is attachable on both sides, making it one of the best choices for both right and left-handed use.
The rotary handle and the drum are also detachable, making it easy to clean.
- Five years guarantee by ZYLISS makes buying the product reassuring
- The detachable blade makes it easy to clean
- Ergonomic handle design for better grip
- Reversible handle for both handed use
- You might have to cut the cheese into small blocks to make it fit inside the grater
- Available in only one color
The VivaantProfessional is easily the Swiss army knife of handheld rotary cheese graters.
The grater comes with two blades and two portable containers that can be attached to it. Store the cheese as you grate, isn’t that great!
It can grate cheese as well as vegetables.
The design of the handle makes it easy to get a grip on and apply adequate pressure on the cheese as well.
The blades are kept well away from your fingers and skin, so there is no chance of a mishap.
All this, coupled with high-quality build materials, makes it a superb choice.
- Double blade choices
- Attachable containers, for the simultaneous storage of grated food
- Lifetime satisfaction guarantee, offered by the company, ensures product replacement
- High-quality build material
- The drum blade joints are a little flimsy
- The design is a bit boxy with edges
The Ikea Stralande is a simple cheese grater that does its job efficiently.
It has two changeable drum blades with fine and coarse grating systems.
Coupled with a handle that can be fitted on both sides, it is equally ergonomic for right and left-handed people.
Furthermore, it is totally dishwasher safe; you don’t need to worry about cleaning it at all.
The handles of the grater have rounded edges which does not tire the hand while holding it for long.
- Interchangeable blades to fulfill precise grating needs
- Interchangeable handle to make it useable for both right and left-handed people
- Ergonomic design with rounded edges provides a comfortable experience
- The grater is dishwasher safe, and therefore cleaning it is easy
- The handle is a bit slippery, which makes holding on to it a bit difficult
- The handle is a bit thin and therefore, might bend under too much pressure
The Geedel Rotary Cheese Grater is the king of all cheese graters.
It is massive and has an independent stand design, which means you do not need to hold it in your hands.
The grater has three different interchangeable blades, two for grating and one for slicing.
That’s good news because you don’t need to worry about the cheese slices for your sandwiches.
The robust design and handle let you get a good grip on it, plus the sharpness of the blade and the high-quality gears makes grating smooth.
Furthermore, the grater is fully detachable and is dishwasher safe.
- The company guarantees one month of free trials and lifetime customer support
- Available in 5 different colors
- High-quality build and a standalone design
- Slicing blade included making it a cheese slicer as well
- It takes up a lot of storage space
- The gears might get stuck at times
This grater by Cambom has a lot of features that make it highly reliable and efficient.
First of all, the grater has a top table design with suction cups on the bottom.
This keeps it from sliding across the table.
The whole thing is made from stainless steel and BPA Free Plastic, making it totally food safe.
The grater comes with three interchangeable blades, one of them being a slicer.
The box grater design makes it highly ergonomic and modern looking.
- Use of high-quality build materials
- Three types of interchangeable blades
- The suction cup at the bottom keeps the grater from sliding all around
- Easy to clean design
- Bulky design
- Hard to carry around
If you want a no-frills cheese grater that does the job well, you should pick the ZYLISS Classic Rotary Cheese Grater. It has an ergonomic design with sharp interchangeable blades. This makes it efficient and easy to operate. Furthermore, the detachable design makes it easy to clean.
Buy the ZYLISS Classic Rotary Cheese Grater, hold it over your food and grate away! Effortless, finely grated cheese will rain on your meal, ready for you to eat.
Moreover, the five years guarantee makes sure that you do not have any bad experiences with the company or the product.